Welcome to Webjet Limited
We are an industry leading digital travel business providing services in both regional consumer markets as well as global wholesale markets via the online channel.
Webjet Ltd currently operates in both the B2C and B2B sectors.
B2C Travel (business to consumer operations)
- Webjet: Established in 1998, Webjet is Australia and New Zealand's largest online travel agency (OTA), leading the way in online travel tools and technology. Webjet enables customers to compare, combine and book the best domestic and international travel flight deals, hotel accommodation, holiday package deals, travel insurance and car hire worldwide.
- ZUJI: Acquired in March 2013 to provide regional expansion within the OTA space, ZUJI is a leading online travel agency in Hong Kong and Singapore, with substantial operations in Australia.
- Online Republic: Acquired in May 2016, Online Republic is a market leading global e-commerce group based in New Zealand specialising in online bookings of rental cars, motorhomes, cruises and Digital Marketing consultancy.
B2B Travel (business to business operations)
- Lots of Hotels - The B2B Travel business was launched in February 2013 with the establishment of Lots of Hotels based in Dubai. Lots of Hotels sources content ranging from one to five star hotels and resorts through a range of suppliers using a unique multi-supply aggregation strategy, offering rooms at more than 300,000 hotels worldwide. The Lots of Hotels supply model ensures clients find the best year-round rates and availability whenever and wherever they travel. Lots of Hotels currently operates in 26 markets, providing unique coverage across the Middle East and Africa. Lots of Hotels North America was launched in December 2015.
- Sunhotels - Acquired in July 2014, Sunhotels is an established online accommodation and ground services provider specialising in the provision of a wide range of hotels, apartments, experiences and transfers worldwide. Key destinations are Europe, Middle East, North America, the Caribbean and Thailand, with a strong position in Mediterranean beach destinations, selling into travel trade clients in the major markets of Nordic Countries, UK, Spain, Italy and Germany. Sunhotels forms an important cornerstone platform for the extension of product sourcing and distribution opportunities in Europe underpinned by more than 6,000 directly contracted hotels in the existing portfolio leveraged against a fully owned and scalable technology platform.
- ASX Announcements
- Financial Information
- Investor Presentations
- Media/Press releases
- Board and Charters
- Corporate Information
- Half Year results Thursday 18 February 2016
- Full Year Results Thursday 18 August 2016 (8:30am, Bell Potter - Level 8 Aurora Place 88 Phillip Street Sydney). View webcast now.
- Annual General Meeting Wednesday 23 November 2016 (11:00am, Webjet - 509 St Kilda Road Melbourne)
Investor enquiries: Investor enquiries to Carolyn Mole on (03) 9828 9754 or by email email@example.com
Media enquiries: Media enquiries to Hayley Kerruish on (03) 9828 9794 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking enquiries: If you have a question about a booking, please direct your enquiry to our Customer Service Centre by telephone on 1300 137 737 if you are calling within Australia, +61 3 9040 0070 if you are calling from New Zealand or any overseas location or email email@example.com